Saturday 9 March 2013

Mr. 5

Yesterday was Nathaniel's 5th Birthday. A whole hand!
When he woke up I called him Mr. 5. He told me he didn't want to be Mr. 5. He wanted to be my Nathaniel. Naturally, I told him that he will always be my Nathaniel. I asked him if he felt any older, and he said that he did, because he is a whole hand now.

First picture of Mr. 5
Telling me the flash hurt his eyes
I always write a message form Mr Banana man. Usually they remind Nathaniel to eat the banana...

Adam had taken the day off work, as his non scheduled hours would have made it difficult to go out for birthday dinner and he may or may not have been done in time to take Nathaniel to the hockey game.
I had made rainbow cupcakes the previous night with green icing (his favourite colour) for him to enjoy at school with his class mates. For the record, rainbow cupcakes are a total pain to make.


They were a really big hit!

 When asked where he wanted to go for his birthday dinner, he loudly exclaimed, "MCDONALDS!"
Although, it is not were I wanted to eat, I am happy he didn't request Chuck E Cheese haha
We picked him up from school (Alex too) and went for an early dinner, as part of his birthday present was going to see "K Hockey"


Being picked up from school- he was really excited that we got him a balloon!

This is the reason I buy cakes for their actual party ahha
It tasted much better than what it looks ;)









The too big hat- we are going to be exchanging it today...







The ONLY thing he asked for- a monster truck to play in the sand box with













Overall, I think he had a great birthday. He got tons of stuff, got to spend alone time with Daddy at a hockey game, and got to eat crap food.

Happy 5th Lil' Monster <3

No comments:

Post a Comment