Friday 29 March 2013

Two Whole Hands and a Finger

So. I seem to have an eleven year old. Because that is all kinds of okay.
Actually it isn't. I am not ready to have an eleven year old. After eleven comes twelve and then thirteen. Ew teenager *shudders*
As I try to be fair and do for one kid as I would do for another, I made another round of rainbow cupcakes for Alex to take to school. I also made Adam take the day off work so I wouldn't have to walk with three kids and 30 cupcakes.
I seem to have it down to a science now, it was much easier to make the second time. I had asked Alex want colour he wanted for the icing and he said; "Baby blue. NO! RED! NO BLACK! I WANT BLACK!"
I am pretty sure the WTF look on my face said it all because he then said; "What ever, I don't care. You pick."
Alright.
Yellow it is! haha
He had picked East Side Mario's for dinner (total win, no McDonald's). I had called ahead to make sure it was okay if we brought our own cake in (for allergy reasons). They said that people do it all the time and that it was no problem! I failed to get any birthday morning pictures as he was being a grumpy jerk. Closed the door in my face and everything. I will have to be more stealthy next year.
The line up


Baked ready for icing









Sadly I didn't get nay pictures of him opening his presents. He got a Jay's hat, some Transformers KreO Lego like stuff and a kinder egg.

Happy 11th kid! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment