Tuesday 12 March 2013

March Break- Day 2

We're two days in, and the boys are still alive.
I received an email from a friend today, she asked; "How is March Break going so far? Are all your children still unharmed?"
Pssh, give me some credit, we are only two days in haha

Today Adam did not work, which worked out in my favour as I had made plans with Siobhan and her son William to see the reptiles at the Frontenac Mall. We should have come earlier, as there were so many adults there, with their children, blocking the way. I am unsure how much of the show the boys actually saw...  They did however get to pet some snakes, which was pretty cool.
After wards, we went over to my friend Lisa's house. It was her birthday today, so we bought her a coffee (which she won a donut on yay!) and a birthday donut. It was super nice seeing her and the kids. Although, I am feeling guilty going over when we all still have our colds. Zacharey especially, the poor kid sounds awful.




We ended up having to rush home instead of taking our time on the way playing Ingress. John arrived for dinner slightly earlier than anticipated. The house was not yet company ready nor was dinner even started. Thankfully homemade lasagna doesn't take too long.  He brought yummy cesar salad (real homemade dressing) and garlic bread with cheese. Nom!

I'll upload pictures later, most are on Adam's phone and I am waiting for him to send them to me... 


UPDATE!



(it is so hard to get pictures of Alex, he avoids the camera like the plague!)

No comments:

Post a Comment