Sunday 15 December 2013

13 months!

My crazy, stronged willed baby is a toddler. A walking toddler. I can't even lie to myself any longer. He isn't just taking a few unassisted steps, he has completely stopped crawling and walks everywhere now. Just in time to out grow his over priced baby shoes.
What a boy!
He is unstoppable, and can scale the wall unit and couch with ease. He loves cars and balls and thinks it is hilarous to turn off Daddy's xbox when he is playing. (I also find this hilarious haha).
We have made it 13 months of breastfeeding. Amazing!
Some days he nurses so much that I am starting to feel a little touched out. He loves to pinch me while he nurses, so that is a whole new can of beans.
We are still a no sleep house. And by we, I really mean me. Some nights he allows me only 2 or 3 wakings, others he only unlatches to switch sides. Thank god for coffee.
We were able to go to the Community Midwives of Kingston's annual fall picnic. It was so nice seeing Susan again. I really wish that we could have seen Myriam as well, but I know that she is busy caring for new families in Cambridge.















No comments:

Post a Comment